Synology hat auf der CeBit nicht nur neue Synology NAS Einheiten vorgestellt sondern auch noch eine neue DSM Version. Hauptfokus von der Version ist Bugfixes.
- Fixed an issue where a high-availability cluster might unexpectedly switch over when the active server is busy.
- Fixed an issue where SHA alternatively displays the message of availability/unavailability due to false alarm.
- Fixed an issue where DSM cannot be joined into Windows AD domains after upgrading to version 6.1.
- Fixed an issue where domain users cannot be edited on DSM after enabling Windows AD services.
- Fixed an issue where LDAP users could fail to access files via the SMB protocol.
- Fixed the compatibility issue of VMware with some file LUNs created on DSM 6.0 Beta.
- Fixed an issue where an encrypted shared folder cannot be decrypted when the encryption key is set to maximum length.
- Enhanced the stability of the iSCSI service.
- Fixed an issue where Auto Block might fail to block addresses when the Allow List is set as an IP range.
- Fixed an incorrect volume display on some models where RAID Groups are supported and SHR has been enabled.
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Office and Adobe documents cannot be opened on Windows after being accessed on macOS via the AFP protocol.
- Improved the write performance of fragmented Btrfs volumes.
- Added Seagate IronWolf Health Management (IHM) support on Broadwell-DE models.
- Fixed the compatibility issue of WD WD8001FFWX with the DX1215 expansion unit.